We consider each applicant to Smart University as a whole person, and put enormous care into evaluating every application.
- Two-year Higher Secondary courses in Arts, Science and Commerce are governed by the rules & regulations of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
- The Prospectus & Admission Form can be collected from the School office during office hours on payments of requisite fees.
- The admission will be on the basis of merit.
- Presence of Parent/ Guardian along with the student is compulsory at the time of admission.
- The students securing higher % of marks in H.S.L.C. can get spot admission.
- The list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board. Students must abide by the procedure of admission.
Apart from the Council’s registration and examination fees, other fees will have to be paid at the time of admission. The fee structure will be displayed on the Notice Board.
Documents for Admission
Students have to enclose photocopies of the following documents whilesubmitting the application form for admission. They are directed to producethe original documents at the time of admission for verification.
- ADMIT CARD &MARKSHEET OF THE LAST EXAMINATION PASSED
- PROVISIONAL SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OF THE LAST EXAMINATION
- STUDY GAP CERTIFICATE (if any)
- MIGRATION CERTIFICATE (if any)
- 1 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH